We have Starch Acetate. By reacting with Acetic anhydride or vinyl Acetate.
The ether group prevents amylose degradation. This modification helps prevent crowding or leaking and preserves the original surface. This also increases the freezing-thawing stability, increases the water holding capacity and lowers the gelling temperature of the starch, the viscosity is slightly increased and the transparency is improved.
The result of this treatment is to create a starch that is stable, transparent, and has a low gelatinization temperature. This type of starch will make a dough that can withstand freezing and thawing cycles and prevent water leakage from occurring, while also maintaining the product’s original surface texture.
Starch Acetate is widely used in foods as a texturizing agent to provide stability during the freeze-thaw process. When combined with cross-linked starch, Acetylated starch is widely used in the food industry, paper industry, etc. This group of starches can provide extremely good consistency in consistency.
Product packaging specifications:
– Packing in paper bags of 25kg/bag, PP/PE bags of type: 50Kg/bag.
– Packing in large bags: 850kg.
In addition, we can produce according to customers’ requirements.
3. CHARACTERISTICS AND APPLICATIONS
– Prevents powder reduction, solidification and oozing.
– Improves stability during the freezing-thawing process, improving water retention.
– Lower the freezing temperature of starch.
– Increases viscosity and transparency to help improve the glossy surface of the product.
– Applications in industry such as: Instant noodles, frozen fast food, ice cream, rice paper, dumplings, rice cakes, aquatic food…